Senior Clerk Time and Attendance
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Senior Clerk Time and Attendance for the [PROJECT NAME] Project near [AREA]. The successful candidate will report to the Human Resources Officer.The company will provide remuneration and benefits relevant and appropriate to the position. Preference will be given to Historically Disadvantaged South African (HDSA) candidates. Applications only open to South African Citizens / Permanent Residents.
Suitable candidates must possess the following minimum qualifications and skills:
- Grade 12 or equivalent NQF level 4 qualification
- A certificate relating to HR at NQF level 5 would be an added advantage
- Intermediate Computer skills (MS Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Good communication skills in English
Suitable candidates must have the following work experience:
- Sound Knowledge of relevant T&A systems and Mining principles
- Previous relevant working experience as a Time and Attendance Clerk in a mining environment
- Good understanding of Time and Attendance systems
- Administration related experience
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not be limited to:
- Provide a support service through accurate Time and Attendance information to the business area
- Provide team leadership to the Time and Attendance Clerks on site
- Administration of employees personal data and files
- Maintaining of filing system
- Data capturing and storage
- Preparation of data for reporting
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSTS CLICK HERE NOW.
Mechanical Foreman (Maintenance) X2
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Oversee and be responsible to assist the supervisor in all aspects of the job required.The project entails the building of 6 x 780 MW Coal Fired Super Critical Boiler for the coal fired Kusile Power Station to be erected at the Kusile Site at Mpumalanga ,Witbank, South Africa.
- The appointed candidate must have at least 5 years’ experience in his field e.g. Mechanical fitting or Boiler making
- Must have previous experience in assisting with commissioning activities
- A great advantage would be to have had previous experience in supervision on similar work.
- Must be able to read erection/construction drawing fluently.
- Must be quality conscious and must have a good understanding of QIP’s and quality procedures.
- Experience with the using of the tools of the trade i.e. micrometers , verniers etc.
- A recognized trade in the field of mechanical fitting with N3 or equivalent NQF level.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Oversee and be responsible to assist the supervisor in all aspects of the job required.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Assist with all plant and equipment related preparation activities leading up to actual commissioning activities and maintenance thereof
- Assist the supervisor to ensure that the equipment is available and well maintained at optimum cost:
- Assist the supervisor to ensure timely work completion at prescribed quality for the execution of all maintenance & commissioning activities;
- Work in a safe manner.
- Manage his team on a day to day basis.
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly planning
- Assist the commissioning team with preparation work that is required for testing.
- Responsible for managing the maintenance and well-being of the relevant equipment ;
- Monitors the job duration, cost and performance of crew utilization and productivity, resource management acumen;
- Monitors and controls budget for the maintenance section, financial management acumen;
- Ensure that proper safety & quality measure are being adhered to at all times by all personnel (SHEQ adherence);
- Ensures good housekeeping practices at workshop, stores & plant/work area;
- Oversee the quality control after maintenance tasks have been executed;
- Co-ordinate the activities of a site based multi-disciplinary team;
- Records anomalies observed on the equipment during maintenance or inspection;
- Responsible for scheduled inspection of tools and tackles (including tools and tackles) and ensuring that these are in optimal condition of safe use;
- Responds to total cycle emergency repair needs;
- Control man hours allowed for erection, ensure all budgets are met or improved
- This includes updating construction schedules and assisting with drawing up of construction schedules.
- Ensure high standards of safety and quality are adhered to.
- Assist the Supervisor in running the site in a safe manner and within budget and on time.
- Must be able to work unsupervised and lead a team.
- Must report all deviations from the scope of work timeously in writing to the Supervisor
- Team player
- Be proactive
- Have sound judgment
- Logical, accurate and precise
- Honest and open personality
- Be willing to learn
- Good communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Labour, Industrial and Human Relations
CLOSING DATE: 16/02/2018
Apply here online, just click here
Powered by WPeMatico