Private Tertiary Training Provider with a national footprint has a vacancy for a qualified MCSA facilitator at their East Rand campus.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Create a positive student environment.
• Actively facilitating students on all computer programs and ensure that the educational software used in the lab effectively meets the needs of students
• Tutor small groups of students on literacy and math’s skills
• Facilitating students on pre-set outlines and outcomes for the program.
• Nurture a high achieving work environment where all students feel genuinely valued and supported.
• Qualification in MCSA (International Certification will be advantageous).
• Previous experience in managing and facilitating students.
• Willingness to learn new technology, and writing of International exams.
Extensive knowledge of:
• Windows 10
• Server 2016 R2
• Client Operating systems
• N+ A+
• Networking with Windows Serverm2016
Copyright: Portal Publishing cc
Powered by WPeMatico