Grade 12 (Matric Certificate) / NCV L4 Certificate
• South African Identity Document
• Age must be between 18 – 35 years
• Valid Dri ver ’ s License Code B
• SAPS Clearance Certificate
• Recent Medical Report Certificate that proves that applicant can do strenuous exercise
• Proof of residence from Traditional Authority or Municipality
• Copy of both parents p ay slips or parent/s affidavit in case of unemployed parents / guardians
• in case of deceased parent/s submit copy of death certificate/s Appointment of unemployed Youth will be biased towards the Villages
• Townships and Small Dorpies(VTSD)
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Learnerships online applications processes are made available by some companies. They do not all offer this process, and applications can be collected at the offices.
Candidates will be asked to complete a Z83 Form, this can be found at each of the Provincial Government Departments. Candidates are urged to please complete these forms in full, and sign them. Each application ought to include a certified copy of the candidate’s ID Document, any and all qualifications, License, Curriculum Vitae as well as contact details.
Applicants must be willing to travel and relocate if asked to do so. Most of the training that candidates will receive will be in accordance with the SAQA Registered Qualification standards for Traffic Officers. This module has been divided into several sections. This is to ensure that all standards are met with equality.
Candidates can expect to do the following modules during their learnership:
- Personal Orientation
- Legislation & People
- Legislation & Traffic
- Legislation & Vehicle Compliance
- Legislation & Traffic Hazards
- Load Compliance
- Communications with the Public
Late applications will not be considered, thus, candidates are urged to ensure that, they have their applications in prior to closing dates. Most of the companies involved in these learnerships, ask that candidates please allow three months after closing dates for communications. If no communications have been received within this time, candidates can assume their applications were unsuccessful.
Powered by WPeMatico