Location: Thohoyandou,N/A, South Africa
Closing Date: 23 July 2015
• To provide a consistently high quality frontline transaction service to customers encompassing the cashing of cheques, acceptance of deposits and the provision of change.
• To understand the risks associated with the handling of cash and maintain effective controls to manage these risks.
• To maintain a high level of integrity and ethical standards.
• Manage ATM / ANA machines (where applicable
Qualification And Experience
• 1 year branch banking experience would be an advantage
Knowledge / Technical Skills / Expertise
• Adherence to laid-down policies and procedures for all transactions
• Prompt turnaround times for transactions
• Efficient and effective customer service
• Low error rating
• Low levels of differences in teller’s cash and operational losses.
• Positive Internal Audit and Compliance report findings
• Satisfied and well-informed customers as a result of efficient service
• Number of queries and complaints logged effectively and correctly.
• Number of leads submitted resulting in a sales conversion.
• Number of cross selling opportunities identified resulting in sales conversion.
• Number of leads logged in originating branch vs. sales conversion in concluding branch
How to Apply?
Click HERE to apply