You are the go-to guy (or gal), the coding geni leader that completed the hard slog in earning your status in the pack. You’ve worked hard obtaining:
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or relevant from an accredited institute
– Minimum of 3 (three) year relevant experience
YOUR SPECIAL SKILLS INCLUDE:
- Ability to be hands on and can work any level of the stack – from financial application development, web development and infrastructure/backend services development
- Front-end experience, including HTML / CSS, jQuery, Angular, React
- Knowledge of In-memory data stores and messaging frameworks such as Redis, Apache ActiveMQ and RabbitMQ
- Knowledge of databases
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Familiarity with the Agile software development lifecycle
- Familiarity with version control concepts
- Experience working on advantageous.
WHAT YOU’LL DO HERE:
- Define site objectives by analysing user requirements, envisioning system features and functionality
- Design and develop user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development lifecycle; determining design methodologies and toolsets; completing programming using languages and software products, designing and conducting tests
- Recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives
- Integrate applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines and information servers
- Create multimedia applications by using authoring tools
- Update job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Ad Hoc duties.
You hold the below experience:
- Experience with Sequelize, Eloquent, Hibernate / Spring ORM and frameworks such as Laravel, Slim, Spring, Node.js + TypeScript, Angular etc.
- SQL Skills – PostgreSQL and MySQL
- Version control systems such as Git / BitBucket
- Good Linux experience
- Hands on experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- A solid foundation in computer science in areas such as algorithms, data structures, microservices and software design
- Basic understanding of security concepts which are fundamental to building secure software.
WHY WORK FOR US?
- We change lives, daily. We listen to the little guy who doesn’t have a voice and provide migrants with a support framework and platform to be able to better not only their lives, but the lives of their families. This whilst saving them time and moola.
- We empower and provide hope. By simply harnessing technology we empower people. We did away with the pesky middle man, and today we boast the largest informal point of presence for Sim Cards, all while distributing it ourselves. And guess what, this not only delivers an awesome service but jobs for those in need.
- We uplift the community. We asked, they responded, we listened. Our “you send, we build” campaign our loyal customers told us some of their biggest needs. In true Hello fashion we listened and ground has been broken on a state of the art maternity ward in Malawi.
- We make a difference. Every minute of every day! The “building dreams, together” campaign lets customers invest in their children’s future. How do you ask? By making use of our service, it enables us to provide school bursaries.
- You can grow. Like the seven wonders of the world, seven companies that form the Hello Group. And of course, who would want to stop there, we need more wonders in this world, so we keep on growing. Want to join a crazy group that offers you huge potential for growth?
- You can be bold. Speak up, improve processes, push the envelope, ask question and challenge the status quo.
- You can be innovative. The best ideas are born in garages, let this be your garage of brilliant ideas.
- You can learn. One is never too old to learn, at Hello we are constantly evolving and to keep the evolution going we need to learn. So, in the adapted words of Dory, just keep learning, just keep learning, learning, learning, learning.
- You can be you. We want YOU for Hello Group. Your individual flavour, your unique skills, your keen sense of detail and any other crazy skills that you can offer Hello.
Powered by WPeMatico