Job Title: Sales and Administration Support
NATURE OF WORK
1. Cold call to generate new business appointments.
2. Schedule appointments for sales.
3. Use sales information to update client information and requests.
4. Work closely with Administration department and team to maximize customer service.
5. Attend to all administration requirements for Intelligo Solutions
1. To meet daily cold call targets to generate new business appointments for Sales Department.
2. To keep all sales contact records up to date
3. To keep all administration records up to date
4. To exceed customer expectations at every interface
5. Attention to detail
6. Ensuring the fulfilment of business processes from commencement to completion
7. To provide skills and knowledge for both internal and external clients.
8. Be accountable for the running of my portfolio and as a result contribute to the success of organisation
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
1. Matric/Grade 12
2. Good command of the English language – verbal and written
3. Minimum of 2years experience in sales support
4. Minimum of 2years experience in a training environment
5. NQF Level 4 or 5 Sales & Marketing Qualification – advantageous
6. NQF Level 4 Contact Centre Operations Qualification – advantageous
7. NQF Level 4 Business Administration Qualification – advantageous
8. Computer Literacy – MS Office Proficient
9. Use of CRM Systems
KNOWLEDGE ABILITIES AND SKILLS REQUIRED
3. Good telephone communication skills
4. Ability to ask and answer questions promptly
5. Excellent product knowledge
6. Quality customer service expertise
7. Good project management capabilities
8. Record of accomplishments
9. Absorb information in a timely manner
10. First-rate interpersonal skills
12. Accurate data recording abilities
13. Client Centric
Copyright: Portal Publishing cc
Powered by WPeMatico