Management College of Southern Africa (MANCOSA), a DHET registered and CHE accredited private higher education distance education provider, offering undergraduate and postgraduate business qualifications.
Coordinate and administer topic submission, marking of research proposals, manage and monitor research process. Consult and provide pastoral care to students and organize and facilitate research events.
• Coordinate research topics; provide guidance on topic selection
• Present topics at topic meetings and provide written feedback to students
• Evaluate research proposals and provide feedback to student and supervisor
• Acts as a liaison between students and supervisors and ensure supervisor reports are submitted
• Provide pastoral care to students and follow up on outstanding reports
• Identify students at risk and file reports
• Consult and provide information for students on research process
• Manage and oversee research process cycle within allocated groups.
• Assists with organizing and facilitating research events i.e. conference, colloquiums etc.
• A relevant Master’s degree
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
• At least 1-2 years’ experience within a higher education faculty and or research environment
• Knowledge of research processes and methodology
SKILLS AND COMPENTENCIES
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Access, Internet and Email)
• Record keeping and database management
• Must be able to make sound judgement under pressure
• Decision maker
• Deadline Driven
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Proven track record and the ability to prioritize
• Numerical ability
• Reporting skills
• Prioritization and time management
• Possess a high level of ethics and confidentiality
• Must be able to work during weekends when requested
Powered by WPeMatico