General AssistantA Consulting company with a huge footprint across the African continent is looking for an efficient and Bi-Lingual Receptionist/General Assistant to join our elite team. If you have uncompromisable stands on excellent client service and is meticulous in administration up keep, then this position is for you.
Canditate must be able to do the following:
- Answer switchboard
- Assist clients on all calls and welcome guests for meetings
- Ensure reception and meeting rooms are neat and equipped
- Provide Team Admin support
- Arrange Client meeting in line with Partners dairies
- Arrange flight booking and travel co-ordination
- Invoices – Assist with validation and escalate queries
- FAIS and FICA registers to be managed and maintained
- Managed and maintain Supplier Agreement files
- Managed and maintain client files
- Personal Filing to be managed and maintained
- Ensure System Updates on telephone system is conducted
- New employees onboarding following detailed checklist
- Leave and attendance to be managed daily
- Attend to security and building issues
- General administrative support
- Conduct typing of meeting minutes and other administrative functions(35wpm)
- Be able to work overtime when required
- REQUEMENTS :
- Own transport
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong organisation skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Sound problem-solving and documentation skills.
- Basic understanding of leave principles.
- Ability to work under pressure in an extremely deadline-driven environment.
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Customer Service Orientation: Must maintain clear communication with others and takes personal responsibility for correcting customer-service problems.
- Information Seeking: Investigate problems and/or situation beyond routine questions.
- Organisational skills: Ability to prioritise and execute all responsibilities daily.
CV must be emailed to career48.co.za
Powered by WPeMatico