Closing date is 09 November 2016.
Get a head start by participating in the PSG bursary programme. PSG is offering a bursary towards completing your honours in your respective field of study. The programme offers financial support and an internship opportunity upon completion of your studies.
PSG is a leading independent financial services group, with an extensive national footprint. The company offers a value-orientated approach to their clients’ financial needs, from asset and wealth management to insurance.
What is in it for me?
• Financial assistance regarding your Honours programme (Tuition, textbooks etc)
• Entry to the Graduate programme the following year.
• Continuous coaching, mentoring and on-the-job training
• Work exposure within the financial services industry
• Be South African Citizens
• Degree in any of the related disciplines with a keen interest in the Corporate environment:
• Electrical and Computer engineering
• Electromechanical engineering
• Industrial engineering
• Mechatronics engineering
• Information Systems
• Information Technology
• Computer Science
• An average of 70% and above
• Ambitious & looking to advance in their career within the financial services industry
• Energetic with a solution oriented attitude
• Good at working in a team
• Able to remain calm under pressure
• Attention to detail
How to apply?
PSG is looking for hard working and talented candidates. If you meet with the minimum requirements, submit your CV, along with a certified copy of your ID and academic transcripts to Natasha.firstname.lastname@example.org or click HERE to apply online