Closing Date: 8 March 2019
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Start date: April 2019
Duration: 12 months
We have been successfully running the Internship programme in South Africa for the last past five years and this year again we are expecting to bring onboard talented fresh graduates who will during the 12 months of internship not just learn to work but work to learn! Therefore, please apply now if you meet the below requirements:
You are responsible for
- Developing and maintaining relationships with the customers for assigned accounts.
- Developing and executing tactical account plans for small accounts in consultation with sales specialists to get a clear view of WHAT has to be delivered.
- Drafting limited improvement projects within a unit and introduces new supporting process activities.
- Building theoretical knowledge of generic products/services and the surrounding organization to contribute to optimization of QR processes.
To succeed in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- You must be a South African Graduate and have completed all modules/credits for the qualification mentioned above with a minimum of 60%.
- Qualifications obtained post -2016 will be preferred.
In return, we offer you
A 12-month programme that will provide a unique opportunity to gain valuable skills in a supportive environment, learning on-the-job and in the classroom. The challenging and meaningful work you do will help clinicians in rural communities, clinics and hospitals provide vital healthcare for patients across Africa.
How to Apply
Powered by WPeMatico