The Mercedes Benz is offering the Latest Graduate Programme 2018 in Pretoria, South Africa. The MBSA Training Programme 2018/2019 is available in the following fields of study.
- Supply Chain Management Graduate Programme 2018/2019
- BSC Graduate Programme 2018/2019
- Information Technology Graduate Programme 2018/2019
- Marketing Graduate Programme 2018/2019
- Mathematics Graduate Programme 2018/2019
- Law Graduate Programme / LLB Training Programme 2018/2019
If you are looking for Mercedes Benz Jobs or Mercedes Benz Careers, you have come to the right place as the Mercedes Benz Graduate Scheme 2018 is available for hard working and talented candidates. The Mercedes Benz Training Programme 2018-2019 will boost your experience level in short span of time, and you will get more better Jobs and Career opportunities in near future. You may also avail the Mercedes Benz Vacancies after completing the Mercedes Benz Graduate Programme 2018/2019 available in Pretoria, SA. The interested candidates should have a look on the Mercedes Benz Graduate Jobs or Graduate Training Programme 2018/2019 before forwarding their job application form to the recruitment department.
Mercedes Benz Graduate Programme 2018-2019: Graduate Internships at Mercedes Benz South Africa
Start Date: 01 May 2018
Mercedes-Benz South Africa (MBSA) offers a 24 month training programme to top performing graduates in the following career streams:
- Supply Chain Management
- Maths / Stats
Law / LLB
The Graduate Development Programme (GDP) integrates academic knowledge and practical skills.
The GDP opportunity aims to achieve, among others, the following objectives:
- To provide workplace exposure to top performing graduates to meet key skills needs of Mercedes-Benz South Africa
- To provide development opportunities in key career streams that are relevant to the Mercedes-Benz Cars division and MBSA value chain
- To recruit top performing graduates from diverse backgrounds to enhance the position of MBSA as an employer of choice.
- Customer Orientation
- Results Orientation
- Vigour / Enthusiasm
- Process Orientation
- Attention to detail
- Stress Tolerance
- Perseverance / Tenacity
- Work independently
- Business Etiquette
- Numerical Reasoning
- Verbal and written communication
- Time Management
- Report Writing
- MS Office
Degree or National Diploma graduates/final year students with a 65% minimum aggregate on the academic record (Average from first to final year results).
No work experience required. However your current work experience should not exceed 2 years,
Documents to attach strictly:
- Letter of motivation
- Detailed CV
- ID copy
- Copies of qualifications
- Academic records
Applications with missing information WILL NOT be considered.
Kindly note that the programme will commence on 1 May 2018. A very stringent selection process will be followed.
Mercedes-Benz South Africa is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered, however the following will apply:
- Foreign nationals must qualify for a work visa/permit as per the provisions of the Immigration Act 13, 2002.
- Division’s Employment Equity Plan in terms of the Employment Equity Act, No 58, 1998.
- Code of good practice on the employment of people with disabilities.
Closing Date: 18 March 2018
How To Apply for Mercedes Benz Internship Programme 2018-2019: Graduate Training Jobs at MBSA
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other necessary requirements as provided by the company, you should apply online for the Latest Graduate Internships 2018-2019 available at Mercedes Benz South Africa.
For Graduate Programme 2018: Apply Online
For Law Graduate Programme 2018-2019: Apply Online
Mercedes Benz is one of the famous vehicle manufacturing companies working in South Africa, so the experience at Mercedes Benz will be helpful for you in finding more better technical jobs.
Powered by WPeMatico