Innovative and growing publishing company looking to expand with marketing / sales & admin position that can build the brand into new markets and increase the client retail share of sales and penetration in the educational field.
– Develop strong customer and supplier relationships by developing and delivering on mutually established goals with existing and new markets .
– Enhance the Company’s connectivity with our business.
– Flexibility to organise and execute exhibitions when necessary.
– Ensuring that sales targets set are achieved.
– Endure high levels of customer service.
– Visiting and presenting products to schools ,suppliers, education departments and bookshops.
– Co-ordination of orders and distribution.
– Liaison and coordination with suppliers.
– Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
– Experience and knowledge of the FET Educational industry(Teaching/School marketing).
– Bilingual- English and Afrikaans
– Own transport and valid drivers licence
– Proficiency on Microsoft office programmes (excel,word, powerpoint, outlook,etc)
– Ability to manage social media platforms.
– eBook platform management experience would be an advantage .
– Excellent organization, time management and communication skills.
– Pro-active approach and assertiveness with good customer focus and negotiation skills.
– Creative thinking and problem solving abilities.
Position based in Gauteng with occasional travel to KZN and CT conferences and customers.
Copyright: Portal Publishing cc
Powered by WPeMatico