Closing Date: 16 August 2018
We invite candidates studying towards a university degree in BEng or BSc Engineering to apply for bursaries. Consideration will be given to students who have successfully completed their first year of undergraduate study or those currently registered for 2nd, 3rd, 4th year and postgraduate studies. Students studying various fields including but not limited to Electrical, Information Technology, Mechanical etc. are encouraged to take advantage of this opportunity.
- A short CV
- Certified copies of recent academic record, confirmation of registration
- Certified copy of South African Identification Document
- Applicants must not be a recipient of financial assistance from any institution
- Applicants must be registered at a recognized university
- Proof of registration with the university on a letterhead
Consideration will be given to South African students who have successfully completed their first year of undergraduate studies or those currently registered for 2nd, 3rd, 4th year and postgraduate studies in 2018. A large consideration on academic performance will guide the allocation of the bursaries.
- Academic proficiency as proven by latest academic report
- Field of study
- Behavioural competencies (interview)
- Representation (employment equity)
- Validation of ID and registration
How to Apply
Applications should be sent to: [email protected]. Please clearly indicate Bursary Application in the subject line.
Powered by WPeMatico