Manorhouse is seeking the services of an expert Facilitator/ Assessor to Facilitate the above one week – (half day) Training from the 07th – 06th of December 2018 (One Week). The Facilitator is required to have at least two years’ experience in one on one/ small group facilitation.
Assessors and Moderators must ensure to attach the following:
– Constituency Reports,
– Motivation Letter,
– CV with all contact details,
– Proof of Qualifications
– Introduction Procurement Principles & Rules
– General procurement guidelines (the Five pillars)
– Types of procurement methods as defined in the UNCITRAL Model Law on Public Procurement.
– Public Sector Auctions & Auction formats
– Auctions vs Negotiations in Public Procurement
– e-Procurement in the Public Sector
– Auction categories
– Multiple factor auction Formats
– Selection Criteria
– Considerations for Auction Rules
– Post Auction Rules & procedures
– Fighting Bid rigging in Public Procurements (common forms of bid rigging)
– Designing the tender process to reduce risk of Bid rigging
– Best Practice case study: Reforming the South African tendering system
* Design workshop power point slides
* Research & prepare pertinent material (Case studies, Reading material, Class & Individual Exercises etc.)
* Deliver Workshop Facilitation.
* Sufficient Academic and Professional Qualifications + Relevant Accreditation as well as the requisite experience.
* Previous Facilitation experience
* Proficiency in English.
* Strong communication skills.
* Attention to detail.
* High level organisational skills.
* Motivated and passionate about Continuous professional development of professionals.
* Willingness to be flexible to the learning styles of each delegate
Manorhouse Business School
Careers Portal Latest
Powered by WPeMatico