Milzet Holdings PTY LTD is an accredited training provider accredited with different SETAs.
We are looking for the constituent Assessor/Moderator for End user Computing Level 3
Duties will be as follows:
• Facilitation of training
• Assist learners in compiling a Portfolio of Evidence (PoE)
• Facilitator who is an assessor will be responsible for assessing the summative assessments.
• The assessor should give detailed / developmental feedback to the learner, as this is a requirement from Services SETA.
• The assessor should be available at the Internal and External moderation site visit.
• ETD Qualification or Working towards it and three year’s experience in facilitation;
• End User qualification
• Registered Assessor/ Moderator (preferably);
• Computer literate especially Power Point Presentation;
• In- depth knowledge of OBE, SAQA, NQF & QCTO;
• Have understanding of Legislation governing skills development industry;
• Conversant in at least 2 South African Languages;
• Fluent in English;
• Excellent in both written and verbal communication;
• Presentable with good mannerism;
• Submit sample of lesson plans and feedback from delegates he once dealt with before.
Careers Portal Latest
Powered by WPeMatico