The Management College of Southern Africa (MANCOSA), a DHET registered and CHE accredited private higher education distance education provider, offering undergraduate and postgraduate business qualifications, has the following vacancy available.
EXAMINATIONS ADMINISTRATOR – DURBAN, JOHANNESBURG, CAPE TOWN
To execute and co-ordinate examination related activities.
Key Performance Areas:
– Responds to students queries relating to Examinations.
– Executes examination functions.
– Prepares for examinations process.
– Safety and Security of the examination process and department.
– A degree or diploma in Business Administration/Commerce will be required in order to meet the requirements of the role at the highest level of competence
– At least 2-3 years’ experience within an administrative environment
– Experience within a corporate environment would be an added advantage.
– Experience within a higher education institution would be a great asset.
Skills and Attributes:
– Full Microsoft package – Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Publisher ( Not Negotiable)
– Time management
– Able to work under pressure
– Attention to detail
– Excellent command of the English Language
– Excellent communication skills
– Team player
– Innovative and resourceful
– Negotiation Skills
– Problem solving skills
– Must be able to work overtime when necessary
– Must have valid driver’s license
Copyright: Portal Publishing cc
Powered by WPeMatico