To provide administrative and document processing support to the Curriculum Directorate at the Durban office.
• Assist with desktop publishing functions
• Co-ordinate meeting schedules
• Schedule, attend meetings and take minutes to ensure all matters discussed in meetings are documented
• Follow up on outstanding matters from meetings
• Provide administrative support to the Curriculum Directorate
• Keep records and filing
• Attend to adhoc office duties
• Minimum Diploma preferably in office administration or desktop publishing.
• At least 1-2 year’s work experience within an office environment.
RELATED KNOWLEDGE, COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
• Computer Literate
• Confident with computer navigation and problem solving
• Excellent in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power Point, Access, Internet and Email
• Must be able to make sound judgement under pressure
• Minute taking experience
• Deadline driven
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Proven track record and the ability to prioritise tasks
• Numerical ability
• Reporting skills
• Prioritisation and time management
• Possess a high level of ethics and confidentiality
• Produce work of a high quality
• Must be able to work overtime when necessary.
Careers Portal Latest
More Jobs in Education
Thanda is currently seeking a Content Coordinator to join our Marketing, Communications, and Partnerships Team. The Content Coordinator will work closely with…
Duties & Responsibilities: – Maintain updated expense spreadsheet against the budget and note reason for deviations – Provide accurate reports re monthly…
Education & Skills*. A facilitator urgently required to provide unit standard based training for a group of candidates on the learnership….
A specialist IT services and solutions provider that helps clients plan, build, support and manage their IT infrastructures. This is achieved by supplying a…
Tertiary education (admin/office management /receptionist). To provide support to Management and staff members(growing company with approx 250 guards)….
Main purpose To lead, inspire and engage the team in delivering industry leading sales through business KPI’s to increase the profitability of the business…
GENERAL MANAGER/RESTAURANT MANAGER KWA ZULU Natal – Balito R 20 000net with incentive 4-8 years experience Previous truck record on running *A…
Kwa-Zulu, Eastern Cape
*We are recruiting for a: JUNIOR MARKETING ASSISTANT* For our amazing client: A high performance, dynamic, driven and growing company operating in the…
Tertiary education required. We pay for two continuing education. The opportunity to continue your own education:….
Cape Town, Western Cape
Powered by WPeMatico