This internship programme is targeted at unemployed candidates seeking to fast track their employability & workplace exposure by building on their completed qualifications by seeking workplace experience to become more employable.
Unemployed candidates between the ages of 18-29 years
In line with Employment Equity
- Lay career foundation and develop skills as a C&B professional.
- Application of theoretical HR concepts, analysis and interpretation of data.
Provide administrative support to the Regional Compensation and Benefits Manager to deliver on regional as well as group projects and objectives. The scope includes providing support in executing rewards programs, policies and procedures, administrative and back end support on Success Factors, merit and bonus submission support, reporting, analysis as well as project coordination between regional and global teams and countries.
- Resolve user and manager queries as they arise
- Activation and deactivation of user profiles
- Launching of relevant Forms per function
- Generating monthly reports
- Updating user data if and when required and ensuring user data is current
MERIT AND BONUS REVIEW
- Support consolidation of annual merit bonus data for submission to corporate
- Support the annual salary and bonus review process (including accruals).
- Assist with the formalisation of Regional Policies and Procedures.
- Assist with gathering payroll data and org charts to compile job banding data.
- Assist if and when required on Global C&B projects.
- Work with external suppliers on sourcing salary benchmark data.
- Ensure that where there is salary banding in place, the data is current and updated, where applicable.
- Customize spreadsheets, cleanse data outputs into required formats and assist with putting presentations together.
- Generate reports based on business objects.
- Your list of tasks is not an exclusive one and duties may be varied as per operational requirements which can be amended by your Manager throughout the duration of this Internship.
- IT literate and proficient in the usage of contemporary computer software including Microsoft Office.
- Advanced MS Excel Skills
- Numerical Skills, analytical ability and solutions focussed
- Ability to identify process improvement and efficiencies
- Well organised and meticulous
- Good time management and ability to prioritize
- Ability to work in a complex matrix environment
- Able to communicate at all levels, good verbal and written communication skills
- Can work unsupervised
- Ability to maintain confidential information with discretion and diplomacy
Completed Tertiary Qualification in any HR discipline, or undergrade in Business, Accounting, Humanities, Science with a keen interest to pursue a career in Human Resources
Powered by WPeMatico