Closing Date: 12 October 2018
We invite all highly motivated and driven graduates to apply for this exciting opportunity to join the HR Graduate Development Programme. Successful candidates will have an opportunity to be based at various of the local Operations and will gain exposure in the HR Discipline for a period of 24 months.
Required Qualification, knowledge and skills:
- An under-graduate degree / honours degree in amongst others, the following fields: – Economics / Finance / Statistics / Data Analysis / IT / Natural Sciences / Human Resources Management
- Valid drivers licence code 08
- Proficiency in reading , writing and speaking English
- Computer literate including MS Office
- Certificate of fitness
- Anglo American Platinum shall apply the Employment Equity principles as set out in Anglo Platinum’s Employment Equity Policy.
- Incomplete CV’s and /or applications will not be considered.
- Application will not be considered without a valid copy of the qualification and/or the license required for this role.
How to Apply
If you do not hear from the Company within 21 days after the closing of the advert, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
Powered by WPeMatico