Introduction Dis-Chem Pharmacies Head Office in Midrand has an exciting opportunity for Graduates passionate about customer service. Candidates will be responsible for the accurate and timely administration in their specific business unit.
- Accurately handle all Customer Care Administration in an orderly and confidential manner.
- Liaise with various Dis-Chem stakeholders in order to meet department and business objectives.
- Arrange and attend meetings and take accurate minutes of the meetings.
- Assist with general Customer Care administration where needed, including but not limited to message taking, copying, scanning, filing and capturing.
- Build and maintain effective and supporting relationships with colleagues to ensure productive working practices.
- Ensure all stakeholder queries, complaints and concerns are handled and resolved in the best manner possible.
- Provide helpful, positive and productive assistance to relevant Dis-Chem Stakeholders when needed.
- English – Read, write and speak well
- Have an internal willingness to assist and help others
- Attention to details
- Be able to coordinate tasks according to urgency
- Be self-motivated
Special conditions of employment:
- South African citizen
- MIE, clear criminal and credit record
- Reliable transport
- Customer Service experience
- Computer Literate in Microsoft Office
Remuneration and benefits:
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. IF YOU HAVEN`T BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN TWO WEEKS AFTER THE CLOSING DATE CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION AS UNSUCCESSFUL.
Powered by WPeMatico