Job title: Administrative Assistant – Alternative Access
Business unit: Secunda Chemical Operations
Purpose of Job /Role Intent:
- To provide administrative and clerical services i.e. data capturing, cost calculations and filing in order to ensure effective and efficient operations for the CAIPIC.
- To proactively prioritise, schedule and support the activities of the AIP and the broader team
Minimum qualifications and experience required
- Grade 12 : 4 years relevant experience
- Relevant Certificate (2 year): 2 years relevant experience
- Relevant Diploma (3 year): 1 years relevant experienceFunctional competencies
- Handling Situations with Diplomacy
- Conflict Management
- Customer Relationship management
- Organising and planning
- Pro-activeness/Decision Making
- Competitor and Cultural Sensitivity
- Business knowledge
- Computer skills
- Verbal and written communication
- Gathering and processing information
- Advanced knowledge of and skills in Microsoft Office products- Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of office and administration procedures and computer software programs.
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in dealing with confidential information and Service Providers.
- Communication skills. Must have good written and oral communication.
- Presentation and attitude. Must be professional, presentable and positive.
- Must be deadline driven and orientated and able to execute in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have business acumen
- Has knowledge of the business with acute insights to the sensitivities of both internal and external interfaces, but specifically how they impact the Sasol role.Person attributes
Competencies (skills, knowledge and characteristics)
- People orientated
- Analytical Thinker
- Team Orientated
How to Apply
Closing date 15 March 2018
Powered by WPeMatico