Call Centre Agent -Life
Job Sector: Absa Life
Absa Is Looking For Talent
If you’re looking to forge a career with one of the leading banking groups in Africa and work closely with our customers in an environment that values its people, then we have an opportunity for you.
It All Starts With You
To service inbound calls and capture changes on the Absa Life computer system
What You’ll Give Our Customers
Your key accountabilities include Customer Service like communicating with external clients within the product rules and accurately updating details on the system. Your other accountability is First Call Resolution. This includes adhering to prescribed turnaround times and report any outstanding items to the team leader, as well as logging calls. The last responsibility is the adherence, quality and compliance to timeframes etc.
What You’ll Get In Return
Help our customers get the best that Absa has to offer, and you’ll get the same in return. We’re not just talking about valuable benefits like medical aid, pension fund, preferential banking rates, funeral cover and a wellbeing program. You’ll also enjoy a company spirit that believes in giving our employees the freedom to do a great job, and the support to reach their ambitions in the future.
The success of everyone at Absa is measured by our ability to put our customers at the center of everything we do. To achieve this you will need the following:
- Grade 12 or equivalent NQF qualification
- 1 year long term Insurance experience
- Call center experience
- Clear criminal record
Ready to Apply?
There are four stages in our application process:
- Application: On our application form we ask for information like your contact details, education and work experience. You will also be required to upload a CV, so it’s a good idea to have this ready.
- Online Assessments: We’ll then ask you to complete online assessments if you have passed our minimum screening criteria. You will also receive an email with the link to these assessments so you can complete them when it suits you best. Our assessments are carefully designed to measure the skills and capabilities necessary to be successful in our roles.
- Interview: If you are successful in our assessments we will contact you to conduct a brief telephonic interview before we invite you to attend a face-to-face interview.
- Outcome: Following your interview we’ll be in touch within five working days to advise you of the outcome.
- APPLY HERE FOR ABSA CALL CENTRE AGENTS
Powered by WPeMatico