Xstrata mining is a South Africa Coal exporters that operated the business in Witbank. Xstrata invites you to participated in Xstrata Mining 2014 Universtity Bursary Programme. The fields of study in Xstrata Bursary Programme are Mining Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, B Com (Financial Management) and Geology Discipline.
- Engineering fields, applicant must have a minimum rating of 6 (70%-79%) in mathematics and science, 5 (60%-69) English and as per requirement of institutions.
- The applicant must have a minimum rating 5 (60%-69%) in Mathematics, Accounting and English to be considered in Finance.
- Successful applicants will be required to sign a service obligation with Xstrata Mining South Africa.
What will you get
- Free registration and tuition fees
- Residence and Meals fees
- Prescribe textbook
- Monthly allowance
- Payment of any compulsory excursions or seminar which may be required
- Laptop and Printer
- Paid vacation work
How to Apply
Please describe in your cover letter:
- What do you do at present [e.g. Grade 12, 1st or 2nd year]
- What is your field to be choosen or your current field of study?
Please embed the following documentats in your application:
Certified copy of ID, latest results if currently in grade 12 include Grade 11 results.
Please complete the attached bursary application form as well, and submit with your other documentation.