Location: East London, South Africa
Closing Date: Not specified
Key Purpose Statement
To implement a market driven differentiated service that builds sustainable competitiveness within clearly identified channels which delivers sustainable growth in brand equity, sales volume, market share, competitive advantage and corporate reputation.
• The ability to apply self-management practices.
• Good sales administration.
• Ability to manage budget allocation
• Ability to give feedback to Management and colleagues on relevant Sales issues.
• Ability to prioritise and organise sales activities
• Persuasiveness and selling ability.
• Verbal ability and communication skills.
• Sound interpersonal skills, creativity and ability to mix with other people.
• Ability to manage self and territory.
• Strong achievement orientation.
Output And Accountabilities
• Maximise sales volume and market share:
• Implement national/regional promotions in relation to the segmented channel management process.
• Achieve pre-determined sales/brands and market share targets. Influence liquor retail pricing within segments.
• Maintain stock levels within segments.
• Develop sound business relationships.
• Maintain customer call rate as per SAB tailored service packages sector.
• Conduct regular account reviews.
• Provide merchandising support.
• Handle Customer and Consumer complaints and queries.
• Manage product quality in relation to SAB quality standards.
• Manage sales administration.
• Compile daily / weekly reports.
• Determine pre-call planning objectives
• Manage B.T.L. placements.
• Conduct personal sec audits.
• Develop sound customer relationships.
• Post Matric Qualification in Sales / Marketing or Matric with experience in Sales / Marketing in a FMCG environment
• Valid Code 8 drivers licence
• Basic knowledge of PC or potential to acquire it.
• Endurance and ability to tolerate extraordinary and flexible working hours.
• Willingness to work during weekends
• No alcohol related health problems (e.g. alcoholism or liver cirrhosis)
• The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional / relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
How to Apply?
Click HERE to apply online