Closing Date: 06 December 2013
Location: Capricorn Disrict, Maponi District, Sekhukhune District, Vhembe District and Waterberg District
Stipend: R27 50.00
Ref: S5 / 2 / 4 / 2
• Grade 12 or equivalent
• Valid Code B driving licence (manual transmission)
• No criminal record.
• Medcal certificate as proof that a person may do strenouos exercise
• Must younger than 35
• Must not have been declared unfit to posses a firearm as contemplated in the Firearms Control Act, 2000 (Act No. 60 of 2000), or other relevant legislation
• Be prepared to wrok shifts on a 24/7 basis including weekends and public holidays
• Candidates will be subjected to a driving competency test
• Ability to drive a motor vehicle
• Verbal and written communicatioin skills
• Proof of South African citizenship (ID)
How to Apply?
Application must submitted on a prescribed Z83 Form(Download HERE), including an updated CV, certified copies of all qualifications, ID, certified copy of a drivers licence and original certificate.
Enquiries: Ms. LJ Maluadzi, Tel. 015 295 1151
Application must be forwarded to the relevant districts at the addresses below:
• Capricorn District, Lebowakgomo Government Complex: The Senior District Manager, Private Bag x51, Cheunespoort, 0745, Tel No. 051 633 6691 / 2 / 3/ 4 / 5
• Sekhukhune District, Lebowakgomo Government Complex: The Senior District Manager, Private Bag x61, Lebowakgomo 0737, Tel. 051 633 6706 / 6808 / 5157
• Waterberg District, NTK Building, Corner Thabo Mbeki & River Street, The Senior District Manager, Private Bag x1038, Nylstroom, 0510 Tel No. 014 718 2300
• Vhembe District, Thohoyandou Govt Complex, The Senior District Manager, Private Bag x2145, Sibasa, 0970, Tel. 015 962 5081
• Maponi District, Giyani Govt Complex, The Senior District Manager, Private Bag x9671, Giyani, 0826, Tel. 015 811 7000