Columbus Stainless, founded in 1966 and part of the Multinational Acerinox Group, is proud to be the only producer of stainless steel on the African Continent. To remain one of the top stainless steel producers, we recruit excellent calibre people and are committed to training and developing them to reach their full potential and share in our successes.
Here’s what you’ll need to apply:
- Passed Grade 12/N3 with Mathematics (40%) or Maths Literacy (60%)
- South African citizenship
- Technical ability and good hand-eye coordination
- Fast learner, energetic, disciplined and good work ethic
- The motivation to learn and develop to become an equipment or process operator
- Willingness to work shifts and overtime in our 24-hour operation
Upon successful completion of the 2-year (minimum) training programme, you will be awarded a MERSETA Metals Manufacturing qualification (NQF Level 2), which will equip you for potential appointment in a metals production environment.
How to apply
Closing date is 21 July 2017.
Send no more than one copy of your CV by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You must: • Indicate clearly that your application is for the MERSETA Metals Manufacturing qualification as a Learner Steelmaker • Include copies of your qualifications • Indicate your preferred cell phone number for SMS communication.
If you have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.
Please note: This is the only official advertisement. Columbus, its employees or representatives never ask for a fee from job seekers. Any such requests are fraudulent.
Via – Columbus Stainless
Powered by WPeMatico