Traineeship / Opening
- Part time
- Polokwane Production, City of Polokwane
SABMiller is one of the world’s leading brewers with more than 200 beer brands and some 70,000 employees in over 75 countries. We also have growing businesses in soft drinks and we are one of the world’s largest bottlers of Coca-Cola products.
Requirements / Ideal candidate
- Grade 12 and studyiyng towards N.Diploma in Food Technology, Microbiology (3rd Year Student).
- Willing to complete In-Service
- Experiential Training in Industry
Output and Accountabilities
- Carry out specialised quality analyses for which the shift-based teams are not responsible.
- Record the results of analyses on appropriate information systems and communicate results where required.
- Conduct analysis of results to identify problems and improvement opportunities timeously.
- Where problems or improvement opportunities have been identified, communicate these to the relevant stakeholders. Assist the shift-based teams in the execution of quality analysis, where required.
- Conduct calibration of specialist equipment for which the labs are responsible and provide calibration assistance to the shift based teams where required.
- Conduct required and requested quality audits, completing the appropriate documentation and communicating the results.
- Review quality analysis procedures of shift based teams, identifying problems or training needs and communicating these to the team leader.
- Conduct regular audits of calibration procedures of shift based production teams and communicating results.
- Where required, initiate corrective actions coming out of the quality audits in areas that impact the laboratory.
- Support the shift based production teams in problem solving, providing specialist assistance and techniques.
- Where required, take part in FFA’s as a functional expert.
- Where required, ensure that learnings identified in problem solving sessions are incorporated into analytic and other lab procedures.
- Support the shift based production teams by assisting in training needs analysis.
- Take part in the CAP process, specifically in the assessment of quality analyses competence.
- Take part in the development of training material, specifically in quality analysis.
- Where required, take part in the training of shift based production teams on quality analyses.
- Carry out specialised analyses in support of the evaluation of continuous improvement opportunities.
- Determine additional analytic work required evaluating continuous improvement opportunities.
- Where required, take part in team evaluations of continuous improvement opportunities.
- Take part in regional and divisional process optimisation initiatives as required.
How to apply
Apply online, HERE