Division:Operations and Maintenance – Support Services
Salary:R177 036 – R242 844 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 10 or NQF 2
- Conversant with safety regulations
- Code C1 with valid PrDP
- Previous experience in electricity operations for 1 – 2 years in municipal environment
- Attend to all reported street light, area light and illuminated sign complaints to ensure effective and sustained service delivery
- Perform preventative maintenance inspections and repairs on street, area and sports field lighting equipment to ensure acceptable service levels
- Comply with safety regulations as a requirement of the OHS Act
- Perform standby duties to ensure effective service delivery
Interested candidates whose background and experience match these challenging and exciting positions are invited to submit their CV’s by email to email@example.com
Enquiries: Tel: (011) 999 7532 / 6356
Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications, identity documents, driver’s license (if applicable) and current professional registration (if applicable), are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.
Powered by WPeMatico