Discovery Health offers call center learnership 2013 to South African citizens. Remember tracking number for this learnership is KVD324-236 (Call Centre Learnership 2013). Successful candidates will be located in Cape Town on the Discovery Health business unit. This learnership combines learning with practical experience. The purpose is to generate contact center support in the company.
To be qualified on Discovery learnership, you should have:
- English communication, written, spoken
- Highly motivated
- Good interpersonal skills
- Computer literate
- Have a valid & recognised Matric with Maths (Minimum D Symbol) Or maths Lit( 60 % and above) & English (Minimum C Symbol on Standard Grade);
- Learners must have achieved at least two languages at Matric (Minimum D symbol or Level 4);
- Not be engaged in post matric studies or formal employment;
- Not have completed any previous Learnership.
- Age range between 18 to 30 years;
- Have good communication skills in English;
- Possess basic computer literate/skills;
- Express a keen interest in administration, contact centre and customer service
28 February 2013
The cost during the selection process will not be covered by Discovery.
Apply Discovery learnership now!
(Click on the “Learnership” -> then “INTERN LEARNERSHIP”)
Photo by IBMphoto24