Service Line: Eurest (Retail Outlet)
Company Location: Cape Town
Employment Contract: Fixed-Term
Application Closing Date: Wednesday, January 25, 2017
Remuneration: Market related
Main purpose of the job
We are currently recruiting an experienced cleaner to ensure the cleanliness of the Unit. The successful applicant will be well-versed in all aspects of cleaning duties, have a positive and friendly nature and be energetic and physically able to complete all cleaning duties during the shift. This position is suitable for someone looking to work in a friendly working environment.
Reporting to the Unit Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for ensuring cleaning is done in accordance with statutory and company health and safety standards.
Education and experience required:
* Min of 2 years’ experience in the same role
* Customer Service experience
Knowledge Skills and Competencies required:
* Passionate about delivering a world class service to our clients and customers
* Ability to work as a team but also willing to act on their own initiative
* Acts with honesty and integrity
* Excellent communication skills
* Multi-lingual, advantageous
* Takes pride in personal appearance and hygiene
* Team player and can-do attitude
* Excellent customer services skills
Key areas of responsibilities:
* To clean designated areas, complying with statutory and company hygiene requirements, including floor, counters, shelves, fixtures and walls.
* To clean all equipment complying with statutory and company hygiene requirements and cleaning schedules as set up by your manager and also with safety standards.
* To ensure that the “clean as you go” discipline is adhered to.
* To report any damage and or loss of equipment, large and small to management.
* To ensure all cleaning is done in accordance with statutory and Company hygiene requirements and cleaning schedules as set up by your Manager.
* To attend any training courses as required.
* To perform any other reasonable tasks, required by your Manager.
Compass Group South Africa is committed to Employment Equity in line with legislation and will give first preference to candidates as per Equity requirements
How to Apply?
Call us: 011 000 0000
Send CV to: apply.8100710C8.email@example.com
Please consider your application not successful should you not receive communication within 2 weeks from closing date.
Kindly note that your CV will be entered into a Talent Pool and that we may contact you for future opportunities