TWK Motors, as part of the TWK Group, has an Apprenticeship opportunity at TWK Toyota Standerton, Mpumalanga
• Grade 12 (Matric) with Maths and Science;
• Grade 10 with N3/4;
• High attention to detail;
• Work effectively in a pressurized environment.
• Participate in negotiating the training plan for the apprenticeship or traineeship
• Follow all of the employer’s lawful instructions immediately;
• Obey all workplace health and safety (including dress and equipment) and code of conduct workplace rules;
• Attend work, perform duties required and make reasonable progress to achieve the competencies negotiated in the training plan;
• As instructed, undertake and attend any training or assessment related to the training plan
• Pay tuition and student fees to your training organization (your employer may pay these on your behalf);
• Keep the training record in their possession, and produce it to their employer and/or training organization, when requested;
• Maintain courteous and professional behaviour;
• Acknowledge that all workplace instructions and other material that comes into the apprentice’s or trainee’s possession as a result of the training remains the property of the employer;
• Understand that all information obtained from the employer and given in confidence must be kept confidential.
How to Apply?
Click HERE to apply online